News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another time, and another place. But, Ford reminds me in some ways of Huey Long. I think Ford should increase his security detail and avoid putting himself into unsafe situations ( as much as possible, ).

Edit to add: Not that he is likely to, except to avoid answering media questions.

Last edited:
As much as I am anti-Harper I'll give him a pass on this as we have all imbibed beverages underage and had widely similar experiences. If Harper served the alcohol he had better had the okay from the parents involved tho...

Really? I've never been rushed to a hospital due to drinking. :rolleyes:

Really? I've never been rushed to a hospital due to drinking. :rolleyes:

I said "widely"... tho this happened to my niece once when she was underage and I told her she brought shame to our family as "none of her uncles, aunts or her mother ever didn't make it home (from underaged partying) under their own steam...." LOL

I wouldn't mind if Ontario followed CAMH's recommendation and raised the legal drinking age back to where it used to be: 21.

"CAMH recommends Ontario’s drinking age be raised to 21"
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/more/loca...g-age-be-raised-to-21-1.1334080#ixzz2zjgakXCn

Ha, you can't be serious. With all of the trouble that such a drinking age causes for the US, and all the troubles that are eliminated in Europe by not being so stringent, you'd rather us go with the problematic approach that has been proven not to work?

I guess you think pot should stay illegal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back