News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even sure this place you call "New Jersey" even exists...

reporterdonpeat 5:03pm via iOS
"Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, all the way down" Doug Ford on what he said when reading today's Globe & Mail story on Deco. http://t.co/ox4f2r1EoP

It's "New Guernsey" to the Fords.

Central Etobicoke people - notice a number of Ford signs on Islington, at the corners of Kingsway and other intersecting roads? Ward 4. I'm thinking they're put up by FN campaign members who think (or who want to claim) that the corner properties have a right of way and so aren't private property. That's what I really want to think, anyway.

shockingly, I spotted a Ford for Mayor sign just around the corner from me in the dundas and ossington area.
this neighbour is known for the over the top displays on their front yard for Christmas, Easter etc...
I knew they were crazy... but, this crazy?!

Deco was under police surveillance 20 years ago! As well as 2013. Does this not raise a huge interest??? POLICE surveillance! Again....police......Deco......Deco......police!

For the sake of argument, let's say Deco is involved with some extra-legal shenanigans, and that it spreads to their American holdings, such as they are. And let's further say this case is finally cracked and the Fords are brought to justice...by American cops. Wouldn't that make our own Toronto police force look even worse than they already do?

This column? http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2014/10/20141010-200703.html

It does seem, hmmm, strange. Every time I think this Ford sideshow runs out of huh? moments. Is Worms misquoting Mohamed Farah, is Farah just trying to butter up Worms so he can talk to Ford, is it something else going on here?

Well Rob and Cathy are not really so different. This read to me as a message that Ford was being contacted through Worms. And I bet maybe the cops are trying to get Rob to flip on Doug. I bet Doug is the big fish. Rob is and was one of Doug's shills. That's my 2 cents

Were cops watching Deco or were they watching Randy?
From the article:
According to company lore – a story that was confirmed by a police official with direct knowledge of the incident, a former Deco employee and a source close to the Fords – about two decades ago, police officers spotted Randy walking out of Deco holding a garbage bag in one hand and a weigh scale in the other. They suspected the bag was filled with marijuana. When Randy Ford spotted the officers, he ran into the office. The officers chased after him and wrestled him to the ground. But when they turned to collect the evidence, the bag was gone. Police believe someone disposed of it during the commotion.
So is it fair to say Deco was under surveillance if it was just Randy they were interested in?

Were cops watching Deco or were they watching Randy?
From the article:
According to company lore – a story that was confirmed by a police official with direct knowledge of the incident, a former Deco employee and a source close to the Fords – about two decades ago, police officers spotted Randy walking out of Deco holding a garbage bag in one hand and a weigh scale in the other. They suspected the bag was filled with marijuana. When Randy Ford spotted the officers, he ran into the office. The officers chased after him and wrestled him to the ground. But when they turned to collect the evidence, the bag was gone. Police believe someone disposed of it during the commotion.
So is it fair to say Deco was under surveillance if it was just Randy they were interested in?

I just assumed they were referring to a couple of random on-duty cops in the area, rather than surveillance cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back