8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Ford's Ex-Lawyer

@weneversue: 1- Yes, Rob Ford should pay LeeAnne McRobb's $1800 fine, she was on a booze / drug run for him, arranged by Sandro Lisi #TOpoli

@weneversue: 2 - But @TheTorontoSun @jpags @robyndoolittle don't seem to care, I even offered them texts and emails between Rob Ford and McRobb #TOpoli

@weneversue: 3 - Maybe I will self publish all the information I have #TOpoli

Last edited:
Doug Ford's Ex-Lawyer

@weneversue: 1- Yes, Rob Ford should pay LeeAnne McRobb's $1800 fine, she was on a booze / drug run for him, arranged by Sandro Lisi #TOpoli

@weneversue: 2 - But @TheTorontoSun @jpags @robyndoolittle don't seem to care, I even offered them texts and emails between Rob Ford and McRobb #TOpoli

@weneversue: 3 - Maybe I will self publish all the information I have #TOpoli

Same kind of tweets sent to SAL last week IIRC. Wonder if there's anything to it or if it's just trolling.

the placement of the arms/ hands is VERY telling!

Body language people!

Found on twitter -- not sure when it's from or where this is but it doesn't look like Friday night shul with Karla ;)
B2chTIjCUAAwoWj.jpg

the placement of the arms/ hands is VERY telling!

Body language people!

Andray Domise had that pic on his twitter feed with this quote, "When dat mid sellin".
I've tried UD for translation, but coming up a bit short. Anyone help?

Last edited:
Andray Domise had that pic on his twitter feed with this quote, "When dat mid sellin".
I've tried UD for translation, but coming up a bit short. Anyone help?

Just from hits in a Google search on 'mid sellin' - seems like a reference to Doug's pot-dealing?

Same kind of tweets sent to SAL last week IIRC. Wonder if there's anything to it or if it's just trolling.
Kinda hard to take someone seriously when they call themselves "Doug Ford's Ex-Lawyer" on Twitter. Plus, anyone can say anything on the internet and make it seem legitimate. Watch:

I have documents proving Rob and LeeAnne had an affair. I sent them to Kevin Donovan.

See?

That's what I was coming up with too, just seems like an odd remark for that picture.

Agree - don't know if he's implying there's *that* kind of connection there. Seems like not something he'd wisely tweet unless he has some proof, so may not be what is intended?

Kinda hard to take someone seriously when they call themselves "Doug Ford's Ex-Lawyer" on Twitter. Plus, anyone can say anything on the internet and make it seem legitimate. Watch:

I have documents proving Rob and LeeAnne had an affair. I sent them to Kevin Donovan.

See?

True, no doubt. But, as they say, where there's smoke, there's a FordBro huffing a glass pipe.

Crisanti, Perruzza, FDG, Nunziata and Palacio returned....the fabulous five (at least according to R Ford)

Yeah, but they're incumbents. We were talking about add-ons--even the open wards didn't elect any (well, Flagg's gang didn't endorse Son Of Holyday). And as "fabulous" as FDG was, John Nunziata would up being the de facto "Ford Candidate". (And because of his left-leaning politics, Perruzza plays a weird game.)

Though the weirdest is how Chris Stockwell bid for a Ford-coattail comeback in Ward 4--only to *not* get the FoFam endorsement; and doing less than half as well as the FoFam endorsee (and 1/4 as well as victor John Campbell)

Last edited:
Or for Chief of Staff (Jacobs), or Director of Communications (Massoudi), or ' former reader of e-mails and pursuer of crack videos a/k/a Special Assistant' (Price) or 'receptionist & tropical fish wrangler a/k/a Special Assistant' (McEacheran). In other words, the slapped-on title of "Special Assistant" is no more significant than it would be to call an officer staffer "Lead Clog Dancer".

A CH officer staffer is hired to perform some combination of various parts of one or more of the four job descriptions, and the mayor or councillor in question gets to decide which one of the four job description categories fits the person (which sets the person's salary range) and how senior he or she is (which sets the person's salary within the range). The only real control over the mayor or the councillor is that he or she cannot spend more than his or her staff budget in total; thus, within 'the funding envelope' (as the cliche goes), the mayor or a councillor can decide how many staffers he or she wants to have at various levels (e.g., the more staff taken on in the higher salary ranges the less room is left to take people on in the lower salary ranges).

Councillor (Mayor gets a larger staff budget):

[h=2]Councillor staff salary budget[/h]Each Councillor is provided with an annual staff budget of $224,264.25, equivalent to the top of the salary range of an Executive Assistant, an Administrative Assistant and a Constituency Assistant. As 2014 is an election year, the budget is pro-rated to $204,501.50 for the period January 1 - November 30 and $19,762.75 for December 1 - 31, 2014.
Councillors can hire full-time or part-time staff from the following staff positions:
Position2014 salaryHourly rate
Executive Assistant$44,772.00 - $84,065.80$24.60 - $46.19
Constituency Assistant$36,836.80 - $69,669.60$20.24 - $38.28
Administrative Assistant,
Level 2
$36,836.80 - $69,669.60$20.24 - $38.28
Administrative Assistant,
Level 1
$28,173.60 - $52,889.20$15.48 - $29.06
Councillor's Aide
(summer student)
$14.44
In theory, a councillor could use his or her budget to take on only people at the highest possible rate (3 staff) or only people at the lowest possible rate (8 staff) - but the assumption of course is that a rational councillor will take on some mix of senior and junior staffers.

Just want to point out, nowhere in this hierarchy do the words "Director Of Logistics" appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back