News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
That computer covered in scotch tape and used as a bulletin board is a FN statement if there ever was one. ;)

'Computers are useless. They can only give you answers'. - Salvador Dalí

'Computers are useless. All they do is find inconvenient facts online, remember incriminating e-mails ... shit like that. That thing better not be on'. - Ford Nation

What, and ruin the décor?
That computer covered in scotch tape and used as a bulletin board is a FN statement if there ever was one. ;)

It's not just the aesthetic. It's the innovation.

'Computers are useless. They can only give you answers'. - Salvador Dalí

'Computers are useless. All they do is find inconvenient facts online, remember incriminating e-mails ... shit like that. That thing better not be on'. - Ford Nation

Hilarious!!

Ending "Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto" and starting "Councilman Rob Ford's (W2) Toronto"

Wonder if we should just change the "Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto" thread title to "Councillor Rob Ford's Toronto" after December 2nd? Keep him under the microscope.

WKL and Everyone: I am all for keeping a RF topic thread - but by starting a NEW one...

I think that this topic should be kept open until the day RF leaves the Mayor's office and takes his
new elected role as the Toronto City Councilman for Ward 2 - at that time it should be closed and
finally locked up...If December 2nd is that day this should run up until then...

The new topic should be titled "Councilman Rob Ford's (Ward 2) Toronto" or something else similar
so UT can start anew instead of adding more to what has become a tremendous-sized topic thread...

This topic thread is on the verge of reaching two significant milestones: The level of 100,000 posts
which could be a sure thing noting that we are under 1000 posts to get to that point - and - 10 million
views/hits which may be less likely but attainable with two or so weeks left for RF to remain Mayor...

In closing two separate topics is the way to go here when RF changes job titles ...

LI MIKE

Last edited:
I'm not sure what I just watched but I don't feel good about it.

Wasn't Brendan Croskerry the Nova Scotia guitar slinger with no other apparent skills who was brought on staff to...ummm...do...err....stuff that Directors Of Logistics can't? And then, IIRC, went on to be part of something called Ossington Creative or some such?

It really is like waking from weird dream after a bad meal.

Wasn't Brendan Croskerry the Nova Scotia guitar slinger with no other apparent skills who was brought on staff to...ummm...do...err....stuff that Directors Of Logistics can't? And then, IIRC, went on to be part of something called Ossington Creative or some such?

It really is like waking from weird dream after a bad meal.

from his wiki... yes. Halifax, became special ass. in Ford's office in May 2013. Ossington Creative was 2012, maybe he went back to Oss? or who knows, he spent some time in Spain earlier along the way too. Nothing post Ford in the wiki.

"Subways, Subways, Subways," is the Subway Line named by Rob Ford... leave it at that.

I, for one, can't wait to ride the RoFo Triple-S line from North Etobicoke to easternmost Scarborough.

There will be only one stop, in North York, at the "F U Mel Haha U Thought U Were Notorious Back in the Day" station.

But it won't happen, tragically, if Ford Nation can't somehow bounce back from the setbacks of 2014.

Does anyone know if Sandro Lisi was actually putting up Doug for Mayor signs, or was that only an unconfirmed sighting?

If so, are the Fords helping him with legal costs?
Evidently he thinks he's not going to do jail time since he rejected the plea bargain.

Another question: who actually coined the name "Ford Nation"? Was it Doug?

As someone else asked ages ago upthread, why not a riff on "Folk Nation", the group of Chicago gangs?

Finally, CH bomb threats:: does further investigation require filing a citizen complaint with the provincial court? Or is silence golden?

The earliest I can find right now is from March 2011 in the Star:

Mayor threatens to sic ‘Ford Nation’ on McGuinty
Mayor Rob Ford is warning Premier Dalton McGuinty that “Ford Nation†will vote him out of office if Queen’s Park doesn’t give Toronto more money.
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2011/03/02/mayor_threatens_to_sic_ford_nation_on_mcguinty.html

Does anyone know if Sandro Lisi was actually putting up Doug for Mayor signs, or was that only an unconfirmed sighting?

Evidently he thinks he's not going to do jail time since he rejected the plea bargain.

As someone else asked ages ago upthread, why not a riff on "Folk Nation", the group of Chicago gangs?

Finally, CH bomb threats:: does further investigation require filing a citizen complaint with the provincial court? Or is silence golden?

http://nowtoronto.com/news/election/sandro-lisi-spotted-putting-up-ford-signs-say-witnesses/

Lisi's lawyer is Seth Weinstein (same as Justin Bieber), who is from the same firm as Edward Greenspan. Seems a bit pricy for the Fords, but who knows.

I believe the Lisi family put a house of theirs on the market (the house is mentioned in the ITO). Not sure if it sold or not, but if it did, perhaps the money is being used for lawyer expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back