News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Ford still undecided on Ontario PC leadership run, says elements in party are too far right

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/1...but-says-elements-in-party-are-too-far-right/

s-arsenio-large300.jpg

That is seriously the first Ford-related piece I broke out laughing instead of raging. Bring the P back into PC? Yessssss Thug...

Attachments

• s-arsenio-large300.jpg
    s-arsenio-large300.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 813
A bit OT, but I gotta testify. My apologies.

My son Bark (Lamport Barcalounger Davenport) isn’t a La-z-Boy, but I’m a little disappointed, or maybe just perplexed at his taste in music.

Bark’s the lead singer in a band he’s got going with some friends from school. They sing really well together, but I find them a bit twee, what with their sweaters, sandals, acoustic guitars and bongos and castanets. They’ve got a real thing for old stories about Yorkville hippies. I keep asking them why don’t they want to be productive and have a positive place in society? Sheesh.

In fact, I thought I smelled ‘shish at basement jam session, but it turned out to be e-cigarettes. Newfangled sheesh. I don’t get it.

One night Bark came back from rehearsal and said “Moxy” something or other. So here I’m thinking Pierre Trudeau, “Can’t You See I’m a Star” and some vaguely Zeppelin sounding rock worthy of The Gasworks on Yonge St. Now, I’m getting interested. Bark’s always had a bite to his voice, and Uncle Fred Gardiner always had Zep or Motorhead on in the car, so I’m thinking maybe the boy is getting back to his roots.

So he plays me the band’s latest demo. There’s all this handclapping, some other guy yodelling about how he once was the King of Spain, and then it segues into their own original songs “Subways Are My Safe Word” and “Iran Iran to the Lawyers’ Office”. It’s really not my cup of herbal tea.

Kids these days, nothin’ but tsuris…
He's just a chip off the old Etobicoke Blues... Now, come to think of it, that would have been appropriate song-title for this thread...

That Doug, such a bleeding heart leftie :)

I don't think Doug knows his left from his right.

Bwaaaah! My sentiments exactly - once I picked my jaw up off the floor after hearing his statement...

Oh oh, so Doug's more like a laxative, then?

Would we could purge him!!

He's "progressive" like a high school Spicoli vs those square teachers Mr. Tory and Miss Wynne...

Oh oh, so Doug's more like a laxative, then?

But to be fair, shit comes from Doug's mouth, and numbers are pulled out of his ass. Whereas for normal people, it would be the other way around. So in this case, maybe the enema should be from top to bottom.

But to be fair, shit comes from Doug's mouth, and numbers are pulled out of his ass. Whereas for normal
people, it would be the other way around. So in this case, maybe the enema should be from top to bottom.

Where's that "Like" button?! That sums him up perfectly.

Doug's an amoeba. It all goes in and comes out through a single orifice.

He's more like a human potato bug than a human centipede - just curled up in a ball with his mouth sewn to his own ass. That way he can live off the bullshit he produces.

“These guys are getting fully loaded before they get onto their next move,†he said. As for what role he may play in mayor-elect John Tory’s administration, “That’s up to John, if he wants to put me in opposition, I’ll do a good job of that,†he said. “I’ll be watching every dime that goes out of this place and goes in. That’s up to John, so I’ll keep an eye on him.â€

Jesus Christ this stuff pisses me off to no end. The inane braying and incessant chanting of the mantra: RESPECT FOR TAXPAYERS. When you're "watching every dime that goes out of this place" did you happen to notice the roughly $800,000 over the past four years paid to a millionaire Mayor that, if at all, doesn't show up for work until early afternoon when he stumbles in hung, high or both then knocks off at 3 pm to huff crack and piss in parks before drunk driving home? Not to mention the anticipated $100k salary paid to an absentee councillor in the next four years?

And these guys have the nerve to paint RESPECT FOR TAXPAYERS all over their Winnebago that they park across half a dozen handicap spaces while they're inside making it rain with $20s?

Respect my ass fatboy. How is it possible that so many people buy this crock of BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back