News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

So, it turns out lawn signs in the Annex are not a good indicator of how the riding will go.

Only Thornhill and Markham-Unionville the sole non-red ridings in the Toronto area. I'm surprised the Conservatives (Peter Kent) took Thornhill so handily at nearly 57% of the votes.

Alright, let's go with those deficits building us HSR. I need a faster train trip to Ottawa and Montréal.

Well, that puts a nail in the coffin of jets at the island airport. I expect that to be one of the first items on Adam Vaughan's To Do list.

Wow ... I didn't expect Broadview Danforth to fall.

When was the last time that EVERY 416 riding when the same colour?

Well, that puts a nail in the coffin of jets at the island airport. I expect that to be one of the first items on Adam Vaughan's To Do list.
He wants to create a federally protected bird sanctuary at the end of the runway.

Hopefully with the power and influence he will have, Toronto can start having more money allocated to the improvement our embarrassing public realm. It would also be nice if he could facilitate the restoration and revitalization of our ravines (something that have been neglected since the founding of this city).

Chow got clobbered. With any luck she retires from politics.

I wonder where she is taking advice from, it was comical to see her complain about the Liberals as the old boy network, shame the reporter did not have the professionalism to ask how she came by her candidacy. She should stick to teaching part time at Ryerson, that is more her speed. It's not like she ever did anything worthwhile when she was with hubby in Ottawa.

I passed a few houses in Scarborough-Rouge Park with 3-5 K.M. Shantikumar signs on each lawn. Him and his campaign team probably thought the candidate with the most lawn signs wins the election.

Back