The onion dome is awesome!

priests.jpg

No, Trump is a box that does its shopping at Walmart.

Just a bit offensive. Not everyone shops at Prada you know.

Anyways to be honest I actually like the way they are resolving this building at the top better than Aqua. Aqua just sort of ends with a flat top and could have been much more, continuing the "running water" look they were going for into a top that would be the "start of it all".

No its the duke of boxes. The king of boxes is TD, the oversized prince of boxes is FCP and the duke (not even in line for the throne) is BAC

TD is the emperor of boxes, Commerce Court West the King, FCP the king's bastard son, and Bay Adelaide the duke.

Bay Adelaide is more like the Baron of Box, or really, the barren of box.

Meanwhile, 1 Bloor is the Sultan of Swirl, swirled balconies, anyway.

Just a bit offensive. Not everyone shops at Prada you know.

Anyways to be honest I actually like the way they are resolving this building at the top better than Aqua. Aqua just sort of ends with a flat top and could have been much more, continuing the "running water" look they were going for into a top that would be the "start of it all".

I wasn't implying the alternative was Prada. In fact, I was in Holts recently and that place is filled with wannabes.

I was comparing TT's cheap architecture (and made in china window wall) to stuff found at walmart. By cheap, I'm not referring to the real cost, but rather the implied cost based on aesthetics alone.

Application: Partial Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4W 1A9

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 10 299436 STR 00 PP Accepted Date: Jan 12, 2012

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Structural Framing

Description: Part Permit - Permit to construct new mixed use building - containing commercial residential - 2 floors commercial (with p1 level commercial concourse) 67 Residential storeies - 732 residential units - 6 levels below grade parking. - 531 parking spaces - 52 Visitor and 479 residential

here is BuzzBuzzHomes's tweet.....

BOOM!!! It is official. Number One Bloor in #Toronto will be 75 storeys --->

Back