Great photos kotsy! Grateful for everyone that posts pictures on this site. Just makes the love I have for skyscrapers, more intense! Thanks everyone!

my friend I only got few more months to live. pleaaase let me live and die in peace and live yourself in peace.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that they were using KONE Jumplifts instead of external hoists, but I guess they are using both. Great photos!

B1iav03.jpg

this area will look awesome once both one Bloor buildings are gone up. :D

If One Bloor East was, instead, being constructed in Southcore, it would be less appreciated because of the glass monotony.

Here, though, amongst the older buildings, One Bloor East creates a nice contrast. It's looking quite impressive so far!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,099
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,091
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,098
I also think this is turning out amazing. How much of the building is built? ie. 1/2, 2/3, etc. b/c It seems like this is going to tower over its surroundings.

I also think this is turning out amazing. How much of the building is built? ie. 1/2, 2/3, etc. b/c It seems like this is going to tower over its surroundings.
It looks like it's only about 55% complete, so it's going to be almost twice as tall as it is currently!

Back