News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Upcoming Public Outrech Event for Inglewood Brewery-Rail Lands project on January 31st.

EB9C5055-2F86-4BDC-A1D8-14A2C26174C6.jpeg

Matco? Another useless developer with zero track record of actually building anything. I wonder if they are affiliated with Harvard? Man, almost makes me wish Cidex purchased Eau Clare and/or the brewery lands....at least they would probably build something.

Matco? Another useless developer with zero track record of actually building anything. I wonder if they are affiliated with Harvard? Man, almost makes me wish Cidex purchased Eau Clare and/or the brewery lands....at least they would probably build something.
Well they did do one of the most successful office developments in the city. I know that was a while ago now, though.

Could you imagine the WVT podium in Eau Claire! Disaster.

Well they did do one of the most successful office developments in the city. I know that was a while ago now, though.
They were partnered up with two other groups to do EAP. So far the ones they are doing on their own - Railway lands and Westbrook have seen zero activity, over a long period of time. I get the feeling the Brewery project will sit for 25 years too. The Westbrook site is the most frustrating. Like piss or get off the pot!

They were partnered up with two other groups to do EAP. So far the ones they are doing on their own - Railway lands and Westbrook have seen zero activity, over a long period of time. I get the feeling the Brewery project will sit for 25 years too. The Westbrook site is the most frustrating. Like piss or get off the pot!

The Westbrook land has likely had enough piss already.

Virtual and in-person community information sessions upcoming for Marda Loop Main Streets

Virtual session
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023
Time: 5 - 6:30 p.m.

In-person engagement
Date: Saturday, Feb. 4, 2023
Time: 1 – 3 p.m.
Address: Marda Loop Community Association Hall (lower deck)
3130 – 16 Street S.W. Calgary AB T2T 4G7 

Back