News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

L'Occitane is moving eastward into the now vacant watch place (name escapes me)....this leaves 150 Bloor vacant and ready for redevelopment. LL wants to make space available for a flagship location - Brooks Bro. had looked at this space, but passed on it and Apple has shown some interest. Basically, once this redevelopment is said & done it will most certainly look fantastic and add a much needed westend balance to Bloor St West.

L'Occitane is moving eastward into the now vacant watch place (name escapes me)....this leaves 150 Bloor vacant and ready for redevelopment. LL wants to make space available for a flagship location - Brooks Bro. had looked at this space, but passed on it and Apple has shown some interest. Basically, once this redevelopment is said & done it will most certainly look fantastic and add a much needed westend balance to Bloor St West.

Watchcraft at 102 Bloor West?

Hmm I thought we had Apple going into the bottom of that new condo on the south eastern corner of Yonge and Bloor?

I could sit and brainstorm retailers all day that could be appropriate for 150... how tantalizing!

So we have two retailers I'd love to know about:

First, the corner unit at Regency has been leased, and work is going on inside. Definitely seems to be retail and not dental.

Second, the old Hugo Hugo Boss boutique on Hazelton is also going through its renos.. I wonder if this is the Manolo Blahnik I've heard about...

Was in town this weekend, and while shopping on Bloor, I noticed that
1) the Bang and Olufsen store is moving to as they call it "the largest B%O showroom in north america" which will be at davenport/avenue rd.
2) Calvin Klein Underwear is moving and taking over B&O's current space
3) On the North side of bloor, in between the church and the new Burberry store, all the shops are closing there are 2 consecutive spaces that have for lease signs, and L'occitane is remaining, and next to that is CK underwear which is moving. anyone know is L'occitane is moving too? because if(as i suspect it will) it moves, then this leaves a huge retail space available for a new flagship store, which would be great for Toronto.

also, The new Stone sidewalks are looking great! very excited about that!
Anthropology and Diesel both look fantastic, I just wish they had planted some trees in front of them!
this city needs more trees in general.

Kind of stinks Calvin Klein Underwear (really, the underwear line?) is moving to Bloor Street.

On those two spaces, didn't someone say that Dior and Dolce & Gabbana were looking hard for a space?

Also, how big is the Burberry Bloor St. store?

Last edited:
Kind of stinks Calvin Klein Underwear (really, the underwear line?) is moving to Bloor Street.

On those two spaces, didn't someone say that Dior and Dolce & Gabbana were looking hard for a space?

Also, how big is the Burberry Bloor St. store?
Wasn't Calvin Klein underwear always on Bloor Street? I remember it being on the North Side, close to where Telus used to be.

I'm disappointed that it's not a full Calvin Kein Store (steet wear, not runway). I've been to the one in Vegas in Ceasars, and they have a lot of good stuff at reasonable prices. Would be nice to see one here.

There has been a Ck underwear store at 150 Bloor West for a few years. It's just moving to a new location.

I'm curious, is there anything there that's different from what you could get at any CK counter in any department store??

I'm curious, is there anything there that's different from what you could get at any CK counter in any department store??
Honestly, no, not really. The last time I stepped foot in the store was a while ago, which is why I vaguely remember its location. But at the time, they didn't have anything special. Which is why it would be nice to have a full CK store in that space instead.

Is Brooks Brothers planning on opening in Yorkville? Pretty disappointing that they decided to locate in the financial district. And what's going on with Dior?

Brookes Bros. makes sense in the financial district. It's pretty conservative in look.

Back