News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoFo better watch out. Ford Nashun will love this guy!

He has a 20 minute version of this on youtube. I've listened to it, and there's very little difference between him and Rofo. Rob may have the benefit of 3 or 4 extra IQ points, but it's the same level of a mind.

He may sound like someone who would be better off medicated and locked up in an institution, yet John Letonja is a Purolator driver, and running for Ward 6 Councillor. There's obviously something attractive about the mentally ill to the electorate. We just don't like them "slick tawkers" I guess.

The Star has the Lisi - acid threat story posted:
Accused crack video extortionist Alexander “Sandro” Lisi once threatened an 18-year-old woman by motioning that he would slit her throat, allegedly menaced a second woman by saying he would have acid thrown in her face, and was driving in a car crash that critically injured an elderly woman pedestrian, according to newly obtained court documents. Most recently, he was convicted in 2013 of threatening to kill a woman.

Those court documents and an ongoing Toronto Star investigation reveal that Lisi — the man Mayor Rob Ford spoke up for on City of Toronto letterhead and touted as “straight as an arrow” — has a long history of threatening violence against women and a penchant for dirty tricks. Among those tricks, he boasts that he infests his enemy’s homes with bedbugs and has people call police on his behalf to inform on rival drug dealers. ...
AND:
Wednesday, lawyers for the Star and other media will be in front of a judge, seeking access to search-warrant information filed by police in an attempt to retrieve video, audio and text messages from Lisi’s iPhone, his iCloud storage and from other devices connected to the investigation. Police believe Lisi recorded his interactions with Ford over the past year, sources say. Detectives are trying to determine whether someone asked Lisi to retrieve the crack video.

Last edited:
From the Star story: Lisi "was involved in another accident in February 2013 and told the assessment clinic that he now suffers from vertigo as a result."

So he has still been driving while suffering from vertigo? I've had vertigo for both short and extended periods. That's not a time to be driving.

Interesting that The Star article mentions Lisi's nickname, "The Rat", something that Jimmi T informed us about awhile ago. It makes me wonder.... ;)

He has a 20 minute version of this on youtube. I've listened to it, and there's very little difference between him and Rofo. Rob may have the benefit of 3 or 4 extra IQ points, but it's the same level of a mind.

He may sound like someone who would be better off medicated and locked up in an institution, yet John Letonja is a Purolator driver, and running for Ward 6 Councillor. There's obviously something attractive about the mentally ill to the electorate. We just don't like them "slick tawkers" I guess.

That guy has a job? That blows my mind. I'm surprised he can even drive.

From the Star story: Lisi "was involved in another accident in February 2013 and told the assessment clinic that he now suffers from vertigo as a result."

So he has still been driving while suffering from vertigo? I've had vertigo for both short and extended periods. That's not a time to be driving.

Sounds like Lisi has an acute case of bullshitis.

The Ford brothers and bedbugs--two things that you can never get rid of...

ddale8 11:46pm via Web
And...Sandro Lisi apparently carries around a vial of bedbugs to threaten his enemy. He's allegedly used it before.

The Ford brothers and bedbugs--two things that you can never get rid of...

ddale8 11:46pm via Web
And...Sandro Lisi apparently carries around a vial of bedbugs to threaten his enemy. He's allegedly used it before.

Diabolical. How do you even come up with something like this. The best I can come up with is a flaming bag of poo on the porch. And I'm pretty sure that's been done before.

I'm probably in the minority for saying this, but I think this guy has a higher IQ than Rob Ford. John Letonja seems more... compassionate... that Rob Ford, if that's possible :s.

Diabolical. How do you even come up with something like this. The best I can come up with is a flaming bag of poo on the porch. And I'm pretty sure that's been done before.

Just one death ray and a funny hat away from a Bond villain.

Last edited:
I'm probably in the minority for saying this, but I think this guy has a higher IQ than Rob Ford. John Letonja seems more... compassionate

It just seems that way...you need to factor in the substance abuse, domestic abuse and criminal element. Mr Letonja is probably just running on pure, reconstituted stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back