News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Retirement it is! I am getting worried with how many CPC signs are near where I live. That bigot needs to go...

Oliver is losing to Mendicino (and Thomson to some degree).

Andrew Thomson signs are becoming common in my riding (along with me installing one in front of my house).

He's 75 years old and doesn't need the money.
I hadn't realised was so old. Certainly seems to age well. Given the extreme unlikelyness that the Conservatives will get a majority, and the extreme unlikelyness that the Liberals and NDP would let a minority government stay in power, I'm surprised he would bother to run again.

Screen shot 2015-09-22 at 1.19.51 PM.png
Screen shot 2015-09-22 at 1.20.11 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-09-22 at 1.19.51 PM.png
    Screen shot 2015-09-22 at 1.19.51 PM.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 559
  • Screen shot 2015-09-22 at 1.20.11 PM.png
    Screen shot 2015-09-22 at 1.20.11 PM.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 552
I had to take the TTC home today unexpectedly and between Victoria Park and Warden station, I saw a lot of Bill Blair signs.

I liked the option on their poll at the bottom of that LFP article: "Who cares what Steve says, anyway?"

A shame the NDP didn't can him. An openly pro-life Liberal candidate, Filomena Tassi, is running in Hamilton. Heck, sitting Toronto Liberal MP John McKay is a well known opponent of gay marriage and abortion. During the Chretien years McKay along with other Scarborough MPs Tom Wappel, John Cannis, Derek Lee and Jimmy K made up the Liberal's do-nothing social conservative backbenches. Something about Scarborough.

To be fair, those are non-issues, since even Harper wouldn't touch them. This isn't like an American election where defunding Planned Parenthood is being considered.

And I think the reason why Tassi and Alphabits aren't being canned is because they made a deal to *not* let their personal views overly guide their governance...

Back