News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked and appalled by those photos published in the Sun of the Mayor of Toronto with all those tubes running in and out him.

My wife would never allow ghouls to see me like that.

What the Hell happened to this city in the last four years?

Please respect the mayor's privacy? What a joke.

Rob wants privacy? I don't think so.

I'm curious as to how Farah knows that the person in the second video is a judge. Why didn't Vice ask him how he knew her occupation? Did one of them recognize her from a previous court appearance they had made that she presided over? (if so, maybe that's how we can find her identity). Or did she disclose this herself? or did they ask her? So many questions.

Or maybe this mysterious person is someone who works in the justice/law field and over time and through multiple people "a judge or some shit" developed into "judge".

I like your snowball theory. A JP, to a judge, to and influential judge only takes three re-tellings. And this is the Internet.

A lot of Farah's commentary rang true for me. The Fords want to keep the 'common folk' poor and grateful. In turn, the Fords of the Manor demand undying fealty. Increasingly it feels like medieval Europe. Plow your furlong, serf, and I'll give you a ham on Boxing Day.

So generous of m'lord Ford, and how kind and gentle his floggings of us to improve our morale.

On the other hand, one really should recall say, Fred "Big Daddy" Gardiner's modus operandi.

AoD

Fair point. Though Rob and Doug to me seems to merely ape the 'Big Daddy' style, without any substance. Or maybe I'm too biased & elitist, and I ignored the amazing Scarborough Subway that Rob built with his own two hands. ;)

Did anyone catch the Chief Blair presser where a reporter asked about the existence of a video that was of a Judge smoking Crack? Blair said he would not comment on Brazen or Traveler investigations any further - HOLY CRAP!

Of course. Rob has a medical condition, that RV has a Ford name with possibly someone named Ford in it. Ipso facto presto change-o. It probably has a valid handicap sticker I'm sure. And if it doesn't, well...now you're just being mean. Rob has cancer you know. Now please, respect our privacy at this time, please! *presser at my mom's house please be there guys kthxbai*

I like your snowball theory. A JP, to a judge, to and influential judge only takes three re-tellings. And this is the Internet.

Also the reason he says the bit was cut from the Fifth Estate segment was that he had the Judge's title wrong.
You told the CBC and they cut it out?
For the fifth estate, yeah. They edited it out.

Why do you think that is?
I made a mistake on the title of the judge... I got them mixed up.

Seems easy enough to do.

Of course. Rob has a medical condition, that RV has a Ford name with possibly someone named Ford in it. Ipso facto presto change-o. It probably has a valid handicap sticker I'm sure. And if it doesn't, well...now you're just being mean. Rob has cancer you know. Now please, respect our privacy at this time, please! *presser at my mom's house please be there guys kthxbai*

Not much has changed, Scarberian.

From 2010, "Rob Ford Truck Touting “Respect For Taxpayers” Ironically Parks Disrespectfully Over Taxpayer-Serving Bike Lane"
http://torontoist.com/2010/08/rob_f...respectfully_over_taxpayer-serving_bike_lane/

I think you may be referring to the original Gawker article that broke the story of the first video. I remember reading the list of those involved in the scene and distinctly recall the mention of "a prominent television hockey analyst" or a similar term.

Maybe this is why they parachuted in Stombo into HNIC - they HAD to....

Hockey Analyst

I think you may be referring to the original Gawker article that broke the story of the first video. I remember reading the list of those involved in the scene and distinctly recall the mention of "a prominent television hockey analyst" or a similar term. I'm a big hockey fan and most of the analysts drive me crazy and I've thought back to reading that line many times. I've spent considerable time trying to determine who it might be. I considered Cherry - he's crazy enough & has Ford ties but he's just too old to party that hard & lives in Kingston.

After consideration of all possible candidates (and this is just my personal opinion), I arrived at the conclusion that the analyst in question is likely Glen Healy. Terrible analyst, lives in the city, doesn't seem to travel that much, lots of time on his hands. That's where I'd place my bets.

So, in summary, it was the first Gawker article, I believe.

A former hockey player perhaps? I know that doesn't narrow it down very much, but think about it ... a lot of them are former enforcers who self-medicated, etc, etc.

Hockey Analyst

I think you may be referring to the original Gawker article that broke the story of the first video. I remember reading the list of those involved in the scene and distinctly recall the mention of "a prominent television hockey analyst" or a similar term. I'm a big hockey fan and most of the analysts drive me crazy and I've thought back to reading that line many times. I've spent considerable time trying to determine who it might be. I considered Cherry - he's crazy enough & has Ford ties but he's just too old to party that hard & lives in Kingston.

After consideration of all possible candidates (and this is just my personal opinion), I arrived at the conclusion that the analyst in question is likely Glen Healy. Terrible analyst, lives in the city, doesn't seem to travel that much, lots of time on his hands. That's where I'd place my bets.

A former enforcer, perhaps? I know that doesn't narrow it down very much, but think about it ... a lot of them are former enforcers who self-medicated, etc, etc.

I thought Cherry lived in Mississauga (i.e., not that far from Etobicoke) and that Healy lived in Ajax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back